Watch this webinar to learn about
ISO 27001 certification demonstrates to existing and potential customers that an organisation has identified and implemented best-practice information security processes. ISO 27001 is the only auditable international standard that defines the requirements of an ISMS (information security management system). An information security management system (ISMS) is a set of policies, procedures and systems that manage information risks, such as cyber attacks, hacks, data leaks or theft. By implementing ISO 27001, your organisation can benefit greatly: avoiding the losses and financial penalties associated with data breaches, winning new business, and strengthening relationships with existing clients.
Why Should I Attend?
- Learn how to achieve compliance and reduce your liability in the event of a data breach.
- Identify the benefits of obtaining independent assurance
- You want to learn how ISO 27001 compliance can help you improve your information security posture.
- Learn how ISO 27001 was achieved by an SME in Dublin.
- Participate in our Q&A Session to have your questions answered in real time.
2.30pm – 2.35pm – John Bergin (IT Force) - Background to talk/Introduction to the Companies.
2.35pm – 2.50pm – Clive Nightingale (Certification Europe) – Practical tips to achieving ISO 27001 standard.
2.50pm – 3.05pm – Mary White (Hanna Moore + Curley) - Business benefits and steps to achieving ISO 27001 standard.
3.05pm – 3.10pm – Q&A
3.10pm – 3.15pm - Close
This webinar will be recorded and made available to all registrants within 48 hours of the event. Please register now to ensure your spot and to receive notice when the recording is available.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or 01 5546007